Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 28, 2012

Uncertainties...

Although I clearly would not have any feelings whatsoever about the start of the 2013 school session, the 2nd of Jan 2013 is nerve-wrecking for me too, for completely different reasons. Don't know whether to look forward to it or not. What shall be discovered on that day may change our whole lives but I'm trying my best to have a positive outlook on life.

2012 has been one heck of a year although it hasn't even ended yet. Full of lovely and not-so-lovely surprises that never fail to confuse me: by putting a smile on my face yet engaging my whole brain into unstoppable thoughts on life uncertainties. Lucky me, I have my Hubby and family's undying support.

Thus, there's no room anymore in my brain and heart to think about petty things in life. Nothing and no one can and should make me feel bad coz I have had just about enough. No need to complicate trivial matters that require simple solutions. I seriously have more important things about the future to ponder upon.

All I need now is Allah's guidance & a tiny bit of miracle. Insya Allah.. Aminn ;)

1 comment:

  1. hope everything's good for you and family kak Azrin, miss you!

    ReplyDelete